Feature_Pages > Access Statement
1. The front entrance is approached via two upward steps then follow the short path and climb an additional six stone steps up to the main entrance.
2. The main entrance takes you into a hallway. Take one step up through a further doorway into the main lounge which is level throughout.
3. The car park with allocated bays is at the rear of the building. Access to the building from the car park is via two downward steps then follow the downward sloping pathway going down four more steps through the French doors into the main Lounge.
4. A porterage service is available for luggage.
5. There are NO bedrooms at a ground floor level and NO public toilet in any of the public areas.
6. All bedrooms are at first and second storey level. Access to the first floor rooms is via 17 steps to a landing and then an additional 6 steps to the first floor rooms. For second floor rooms there are an additional 11 steps to a landing and then a further 10 steps. There is no lift available.
7. A large print menu can be provided by prior arrangement.